Why hire Andrea Goodman?
- Andrea is a business owner that watches over your business as if it were her own business.
- Andrea can teach you how to make money.
- She is a professional problem solver.
So why is hiring a business owner better for me?
- Andrea thinks like a business owner. She sees the big picture.
- She knows what it means to have to make payroll every week. She sees how much comes in AND goes out. She understands what you’re going through.
- She’s seen it all before – maybe things you haven’t yet seen.
- She helps you make the decisions that are best for your business, not necessarily best for her. (For example, she tries to get you to the point that your procedures are good enough that you won’t need her any more.)
Will Andrea scoff if I tell her something bad, like I owe the IRS?
- Andrea has seen it all before. She won’t think less of you. She’s seen clients who paid bills with withholding taxes.
- She’s seen clients borrow from loan sharks and pay 36% interest right off the top of gross sales.
- We all make mistakes. It’s what you do about them that matters. Asking for help is the first step to fixing problems.
If I hire Andrea, does it mean there’s something wrong with my business?
- Of course not. There are plenty of good reasons to need help with your business.
- Growing fast is good! But it can create problems if you don’t have the cash or infrastructure to handle it.
Shouldn’t I be able to do it all myself?
- Maybe, but why do you want to do it all yourself?
- Is your time better spent making more sales a week or handling the day-to-day business?
- Is your time better spent watching over the books or being with your family?
- Do you like watching over the business? Are you good at it?
If I let Andrea watch over the business, will I lose track of it?
- Absolutely not! Andrea won’t let you.
- She’ll teach you to understand the big picture and not get lost in the daily details.
- She’ll show you the safeguards to protect your business (yes, even from her!).
- She’ll work herself out of a job if that’s what is best for your business.
Back to top